Compressed air balancing and billing
Dry compressed air
For central consumption measurement directly after the compressor station if the calculated compressed air volume from the Airleader compressor management system is not sufficient. For determining annual consumption, etc.
For decentralized consumption measurement of
- individual consumers
Compressed air balancing made easy
All connected volume flow sensors are listed in the Airleader calculation table together with all other data as a total m³ of the selected period.
Since Airleader not only shows the energy costs per m³ of compressed air, but also the total costs including depreciation, maintenance and repairs, the costs can be quickly quantified and assigned to the consumers.
- to be installed under pressure
- up to 12" / DN 300
- up to 660 m³/min
- up to 50 bar
- No inlet and outlet section
- from 1/4" (0 ... 25 l/min)
- to 2" (0 ... 24.2 m³/min)
These sensors work according to the calorimetric principle and directly measure the thermal mass flow or standard volume flow according to ISO 1217 (1000 mbar, 20 °C). An additional temperature and pressure compensation is not necessary.
Wet Compressed Air
For measurement directly after the compressors (before the dryers) where the above systems cannot measure due to condensing moisture. To estimate the delivery rate of the individual compressors and determine the overhaul time.
The integrated, precise differential pressure sensor measures the differential pressure/ dynamic pressure at the sensor tip. This depends on the respective gas velocity. The flow can easily be deduced from the pipe diameter. With the additional measurement of temperature and absolute pressure, measurements can also be taken in a wide variety of gases at a wide variety of temperatures and pressures by calculating the respective density.
Area of application
- Measurement directly after the compressor
- Measurement at high temperatures
- Measurement of fast processes
Advantages at a glance
- Particularly suitable for extremely high flow rates
- Extremely fast response time: 100 ms flow rate
- total consumption, temperature and pressure
- Measurement at high temperatures, max. temperature 180 ° C
- Measurement in different gases by selecting the Type of gas, on request
- Can be used in pipes from DN 20 to DN 500
- Installation via 1/2'' ball valve under pressure
- RS 485 interface (Modbus-RTU), Modbus TCP, 4...20 mA, pulse output as standard
- Measurement of the delivery volume of compressors
- Compressed air audits
- Efficiency measurement of compressed air
- Behind water separation
- horizontal lines (recommended) or in risers